Love By Line

Sweet eyes
Delicious dark eyes
Eyes that look at me
I am entranced
You sing
I hold my breath
Your voice rasps
Your body sings
I can't help but dance along
My eye smokes
My voice shakes
I don't mind at all
Crack in the bell
Whisper of the spell
You must be magic
For I am ensorcelled
The horizon breaks
Your face beams
I can't help but melt
If I am a symphony
You are my conductor
My bones are supposed to be strong
I guess I hadn't prepared
For the way your eyes soften
When they take me in
Wishing for something
Dancing in the dark
Open sign flashing
Nonchalant beauty
Pining and confused
We speak
Corner of your mouth
Tip of my tongue
Flash of white teeth
Shivering in summer
Trembling in the fall
Blushing in winter
Let's start it all over in the spring
Iron heart
In the blacksmith's hearth
Can you see my pulse jumping?
I want to soar over the world
But your hand tugs
And your fingers intertwine
Holding my hand
In your larger one
And again I am soaring
But this time
I've got both feet on the ground.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sfumato or the Mosaic

Pathos

attainment