mad

let me go mad for you

i will take on the world's armies

scream the foulest battlecries

to bring you back from the fount of death


let me go mad for you

tear the very wretched things apart

claw through an ocean of screams

to spark life into your irises


to be mad, to be enraged, to lost all my sanity

these are paltry gifts to offer for you, sweetness

for you i would wring them all dry

to wet your thirst cracked mouth


let me clutch your heart

and howl at the unfaithful moon

let me take them all in gulps

to swallow and spit their essence for you


i would do so much for you

i am but a small thing

you are my everywhere

i want you to be mine

and not theirs


so let me cling, and let me fray

for if I unravel, at least

I can fall for you again

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sfumato or the Mosaic

Pathos

attainment